We're Here For You During COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers,
As we navigate these uncharted waters of COVID-19, our thoughts go out to you. This time is difficult for everyone. As policy makers continue to manage the rapidly changing circumstances, we will continue to closely monitor the situation. We want assure you that we are doing our best to ensure our field resources and support staff will be ready to respond to your needs. At this time, we will continue with regular business hours and tasks.
Here at Halco, we are taking all necessary precautions to reduce risk . Some of those include:
- Increased hand washing and use of hand sanitizers
- All field staff have been provided with PPE, face masks, and gloves - worn as needed or upon request
- Maintain increased distances from co-workers and customers
- Self-quarantine for anyone feeling flu-like symptoms
- Notification if any employee has traveled to high-risk areas in the last 14 days
- Limiting non-essential travel and large gatherings
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding any upcoming energy assessments, installations, or service calls.
As a courtesy, if you are sick, have traveled within the last 14 days, or have been in an airport in the last 14 days, please let our office know.
We remain committed to serving our customers, 24/7/365.
Halco Management Team