Emergency Plumbing Services for Greater Rochester, Canandaigua & Syracuse Homeowners
Plumbing services we offer include:
- Sewer and drain cleaning
- High pressure jetting of drain lines
- Well pump systems
- Water conditioning and treatment
- Residential and commercial water heating
- Tankless water heaters
- Faucets and plumbing fixtures
- Garbage disposals
- Mobile home piping, fixtures and water heaters
- Thawing and repair of frozen pipes
- Heat tape and frost protection
- Leak location and repair
- Complete excavation service
- Halco Plumbing Discount Club membership
Do you have a plumbing emergency? Halco can help!
Has basement flooding knocked out your hot water heater or boiler? Has a pipe frozen and burst? Or is a sink or toilet clogged?
Don't hesitate to call your local plumbing experts at Halco - New York's emergency plumbing company. We are dedicated to solving your plumbing problems, no matter how big or small. We have experts standing by to help you 7 days a week until 9 pm. We also have emergency service 24/7, and offer a variety of maintenance and service plans for you to choose from. Our plumbing technicians are fully trained, licensed, and N.A.T.E & NCI certified to ensure you the best level of service and highest quality results possible.
Whatever the emergency, many homeowners will tell you that it came at the worst possible time and was totally unexpected. Truth be told, there is never a good time for an emergency -- and there is usually plenty of warning.
Use the following tips below to avoid future plumbing-related emergencies. If an emergency should occur, contact us immediately.
Get a Quote!
Contact us today for an emergency plumbing estimate and inspection. You can reach us at 1-833-844-2622 or online. We offer our plumbing services to homeowners in Rochester, Ithaca, Syracuse, Webster, Fairport, Auburn, Cortland, Canandaigua, Pittsford and all nearby areas in The Finger Lakes.
Are you experiencing these warning signs of plumbing problems?
- Pipes repeatedly freeze in very cold weather and require thawing. Whether these are supply pipes or heating pipes, the problem should be addressed before the freezing causes the pipe to rupture or a joint to uncouple. If you suspect a pipe has frozen, shut off the water to the pipe or shut off the main valve. Otherwise, should it be damaged, you’ll add water damage to your woes once the pipe thaws. Call us immediately upon noticing the frozen pipe.
- Sound of running water (or running pump) even when no fixtures are in use; higher than normal water bill. These are sure signs that you have a leak in your water service pipe (the pipe that brings water from a water main or from a well). Call us immediately.
- A sink or tub begins to drain slowly. Catching a clog early is much easier to fix than if you wait and see. When drainage slows, close the stopper and fill the basin or tub with water. Then release the stopper. The weight of the water is often enough to dislodge the partial clog. Sometimes you will need to help matters by cupping your hand and using it as a plunger, or by using an actual plunger. Avoid the use of chemical drain cleaners. Call us to fix stubborn clogs. We have the tools and the know-how to remove any clog.
- Flood watch threatens water heater or boiler. We can move your appliance out of harms way and replace them when danger has passed.
- Toilet repeatedly clogs.There are several causes for a troublesome toilet ranging from faulty flush mechanisms to family members flushing items they shouldn’t. Even a small toy lodged in the trap can be causing the problem. If your toilet is old, you may want to consider replacing it. Many of today’s toilets are relatively clog free and conserve water at the same time.
- Sewer water backs up drains after heavy rainfall. Halco can install a check valve in basement drain lines, such as those that service utility sinks and washing machines.
- Pipes are corroded, pitted, or have developed pin hole leaks. Inspect your pipes for leaks on a regular basis. Look for wetness, drips and discoloration (bluish-green stains). If you spot a pinhole, install a leak repair clamp over it. It will temporarily prevent the situation from worsening. Better yet, call us to make a permanent repair.
If you are shaking your head yes to any of these problems, there's no reason to panic. We are New York's experienced plumbing contractor, and our experts have the knowledge and training to be able to tackle these common plumbing issues quickly and effectively.
We are your trusted emergency plumbing company in New York
Halco's plumbing division can assist with plumbing emergencies or other plumbing repair needs. In addition, we can help you eliminate problems before they cause damage and property loss. Contact us today for an inspection and estimate for repairs or improvements. We proudly service Syracuse, Ithaca, Rochester, Geneva, Penfield, Brockport, Hilton, Spencerport, and more.
Want to learn more about our energy-saving services? We specialize in upgrades that can save you money on heating and cooling costs and improve the interior comfort in your home. Our solutions include water heater services, renewable energy upgrades, home insulation installation and replacement, heating and air conditioning services, replacement windows and doors, home energy assessments, electrical services and more!