Aprilaire 600m Whole-House Humidifier in Syracuse, Rochester, & Nearby
Reliable humidification for the entire home
The Aprilaire 600m whole-house humidifier creates a healthier, more comfortable home.
Does your home feel uncomfortable in the winter? The problem may be low humidity. Low relative humidity can make your entire family feel uncomfortable and sick, causing dry, cracked skin, increased dust production, aggravated respiratory issues, and more. Low humidity can also cause issues for the home, damaging furnishings, causing paint to crack, and even weakening the foundation.
That is why Halco provides whole-house humidification services. Just how nature creates a comfortable April day, combining just the right temperature and moisture in the air, Aprilaire humidifiers do the same. Aprilaire's 600m whole-house humidifier gives you an ideal relative humidity for ultimate home comfort all winter long.
The Aprilaire 600m humidifier's precise control, sufficient capacity, trouble-free performance, and low maintenance makes it the perfect system for any home. Schedule an estimate to learn more. We proudly serve New York homes in Ithaca, Rochester, Syracuse, and nearby.
The Aprilaire 600m humidifier is an easy to control and incredibly convenient system.
Industry-leading humidification system
Since creating the first evaporative humidifier for forced air furnace systems back in 1954, Aprilaire continues to lead the industry in whole-home humidification systems.
Why choose the Aprilaire 600m humidifier:
- Made in the U.S.A: This humidifier was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire - the inventor of the whole home evaporative humidifier and the leader in indoor air quality solutions.
- Whole-house humidification: This whole-home humidifier covers up to 4,000 square feet in tightly built homes with a capacity of 17 gallons per day.
- Self-regulating: An automatic humidifier with dual sensors to monitor and respond to both outdoor temperature and indoor relative humidity to deliver optimum humidity 24/7 throughout the home - simply set it and forget it.
- Straightforward controls: Convenient digital control shows percent humidity, lights indicate the humidifier is running, when to change the water panel, when service is needed, and the Blower Activation switch sets the humidifier to run continually, or only when the furnace runs.
- Improved respiratory health: Aprilaire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home between 30 to 60%, which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and allergy and asthma issues by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites.
- Greater home comfort & security: Not only will our whole-house humidifier help you feel more comfortable, but it will also preserve the furnishings and items vulnerable to humidity changes.
How our whole-house humidifier works
- The System pipes water into a distribution tray at the top of the system.
- Water is evenly distributed across the width of the tray's surface through an innovative system of outlets.
- Gravity helps the water flow over the water panel evaporator.
- Dry hot air from the HVAC system is moved through the moisture-laden water panel evaporator.
- Natural evaporation occurs, turning water into vapor and circulating humidified air throughout the home.
Schedule a humidification estimate today!
Ready to create a healthier, more comfortable home all year round? Halco provides reliable humidification and dehumidification systems. Schedule a service estimate to learn more. We proudly serve New York areas throughout Webster, Fairport, Auburn, Cortland, Canandaigua, Pittsford, and nearby.