Hybrid and Heat Pump Water Heaters
Hybrid Water Heater Installation in Syracuse, Ithaca, Rochester & nearby
On average, water heating accounts for 14% of a household's energy usage, so saving water heating costs makes a big difference. Over twice the efficiency of a standard electric water heater, heat pump water heaters made by State Premier are integrated systems that utilize heat pump technology to provide a more efficient way to heat water with electricity.
At a glance:
- A heat pump water heater (also known as a hybrid water heater) absorbs heat from ambient air and transfers it to the water resulting in the very efficient production of hot water
- While heating the water in the tank, it is also cooling and dehumidifying the surrounding air
- User-friendly displays for easy interaction
- Eligible for local rebates and tax incentives
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Rebates and Tax Credits for Heat Pump Water Heaters
Upgrade your water heating system to a heat pump water heater and enjoy a generous heat pump tax credit of up to 30% of the total cost, with a limit of up to $2,000. This attractive federal heat pump incentive is made possible through the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), ensuring that you can save significantly while embracing energy-efficient technology. Act now to benefit from the heat pump tax credit and enjoy the comfort and cost savings that come with this innovative solution. Additionally, explore potential heat pump rebates that may further enhance your savings.
Benefits of State Heat Pump Water Heaters
There are many benefits of having a hybrid water heater, including innovative design and ways to save money. Check out some of the advantages they offer below:
- Energy Savings: These heat pump water heaters use innovative designs and technologies to reduce energy usage and operating costs. They are designed to cut down on energy costs by more than half by saving around $306 per year for a typical household. Over ten years, it would save you more than $3000.
- High Efficiency: ENERGY STAR® Certified and has a UEF (Uniform Energy Factor - measures water heaters' efficiency) up to 3.45.
- Long-Lasting: These innovative hybrid water heater systems will provide years of hot water for your home whenever you and your family need it.
Choose your operating mode
There are 4 Operation Modes: Choose the proper efficiency setting according to your climate, demand, and installation.
- Efficiency Mode: Choose the proper efficiency setting according to your climate, demand, and installation.
- Hybrid Mode: When your demand for hot water is at its peak, you can utilize this mode which activates both the heat pump and the standard electric components to get the demanded amount of hot water.
- Electric Mode: In this mode, these units will operate like conventional electric heaters while only utilizing the electric components.
- Vacation Mode: When away for weeks or months, you can set the vacation mode so the tank temperature will remain at an optimal temperature of 60F (15.6C), and it will reduce the operation costs and prevent freezing.
Get an energy-efficient heat pump water heater
Halco can help find the right water heater to fit your needs. Our experts will evaluate your home and help you determine the best system for you.
Contact us today to get an estimate on heat pump water heater services in The Finger Lakes New York, including Ithaca, Rochester, Syracuse, Lansing, Webster, Auburn, Fairport, Pittsford, Cortland, Canandaigua, and nearby!