Halco currently has multiple openings for Residential HVAC Service Technicians to help meet our customers' needs throughout the Upstate NY area. We are seeking candidates who have a minimum of 1+ years of experience servicing plumbing, HVAC, and/or refrigeration applications. The Service Technician's primary function is to successfully maintain, diagnose, and repair condensers, boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, refrigeration units, etc. for our loyal residential customer base. We are currently looking to expand our service team throughout the Rochester, Syracuse, Finger Lakes, and Southern Tier markets.
- Possess your own tools
- Be organized, efficient and punctual
- Provide customer service on a level that will both maintain our existing customer base and attract new clientele
- Possess a valid NY State drivers license
- Sell maintenance agreements
- Prepare invoices and collect payment
- Maintain a clean appearance of both yourself and your company-issued vehicle
- Competitive hourly wage will be based on experience, individual skill set and potential; up to $35/hr. Additional incentives and commissions are also available, based on performance.
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick days
- No on-call shifts
- 401(k) with company available after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) company contribution
- Full medical/dental packages available
- Company-issued vehicle and gas card
- Company-issued uniform
- Company-issued mobile phone
- Commission paid for new installation referrals and service agreements sold
- Company-provided $25K life insurance policy
This is not an entry-level position. Prior experience is required.
Work Location: Multiple locations
Halco has been in business since 1984 and has grown into one of the largest Home Performance companies in NYS. From Rochester to Syracuse, and down through Elmira, Halco serves thousands of customers across 23 counties in the Finger Lakes region.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Nick Balch
Email: [email protected]
Apply For This Job
All fields with (*) are required